Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yesterday, 22nd November 2008, i met up with my darlings again. =) Our plan was to go dinner, but suddenly they called and said wanna go Zouk. I was like "WHat??? I'm not dressed! And i'm wearing shorts!" So pathetic okay, luckily i wasn't wearing slipper. Zouk had some event, for OK magazine, my friend's sister is a celebrity, so she could bring us in. However, because we are ALL underage, we didnt manage to go in. Zouk supposedly is 21 and above, but this event alone is 23 and above. I was glad that we didn't manage to go in, why? Because.... look at what i'm wearing! I felt so embarrassed. =/.
Oh well, i was also starving! Haha so we went to SS2. First we went to Starbucks to pinjam tandas, then headed to Char Chan Teng. Took some random pictures.
Sean and Edmund
Edmund
So emo la edmund

My "boyfriend" and I

Lets do LALA!
Kevin
Kevin: It sucks man, taste like maggi mee
Joanna: It is maggi mee!
Edmund: Their Yong Chau fried rice quite nice
Joanna: *Taste it* The rice here sucks!
Edmund: Not bad what.
Joanna: My mom cooks about the same la, chatterbox better. =p
Haha!
AFter that we went starbucks, then they sent me home. =)

No comments: