Sunday, February 1, 2009

Devil Beside You

There's this Taiwan drama called Devil Beside You, it's a love story. I love this drama, and although this drama is pretty old (2004) i think... but i still love it. It's my second time watching, but i still remember how i cried the first time. Even the second time watching can make me cry like crazy. The main male character is just so charming, he's so sweet in a different way which made me attracted to him. Not to forget he's also quite hot haha... gosh whenever i think of this drama i just feel like crying. =(

I just wanna express this feeling of mine out if not i'll be emo-ing for pretty long. Can you imagine? Emoing over a drama? Lol... ahhh i just finish watching the whole series and cried, and now i feel emotional about the drama. =/ If i listen to Rainie Yang's song "Ai Mei" i think i'll just cry again.

No comments: