Sunday, November 8, 2009

A wonderful story to me.

The other night, someone told me a story that made me feel very warm inside. The story was about a family, 2 parents and 2 children (a girl and a boy). I’ve been told, the father was dressed like normal, T-shirt and jeans. The mother was dressed in an above knee length purple dress and heels, and I was told she was beautiful. The little girl was dressed in a light pink dress with white dots, with roller shoes. The little boy was wearing those stripe shirts with blue pants and those blue shoes that make noise as he walks.
This family went shopping in Mid Valley and was walking around. The little girl was holding her dad’s hand and the little boy was holding his mummy’s hand. As they were walking, the little girl was playing with her roller shoes by letting her dad drag her. Then the dad said, “you better stop being lazy and start walking or else I’ll throw the shoes.” The little girl then ran to her mum calling “mummy….” And hid behind her mother. The dad then called her over, but the little girl refused to and hid her face at the mum’s butt. The mum then says, “see, see… “ And the dad went “what…?” then the mum reminded him, “what did you say to her just now?”, and he says, “that I’ll throw the shoes away?”. “Exactly” says mum. The little boy started giggling in his cute little way. The little boy often puts his hands together, always holding them together and he always puts his lower lip behind the upper lip, like he’s biting the lower lip.
The dad then tries to call the little over, but she said “don’t want” and tear. The mum carries the little girl as they walk, and the mum told the boy to go over to his daddy. While they were walking, the dad tried to cheer her up by walking behind the mum, where the daughter can see him and said “don’t cry”. But the little girl hid her face at the mum’s face. The mum then said, “see cry so much my face also wet already”. The dad then told the son, “see son, girls always cry, you should not cry like that”. The boy responds with his giggle. Later on the dad said to the girl, “come daddy take you buy something” and the girl said, “don’t want”. The dad then said, “you want ice cream?”, “I want” says the girl. the dad then said “come daddy buy ice cream for you”, the girl then says “I don’t want daddy buy, I want mummy buy”. The dad then said, “son I buy big ice cream for you” and the little girl suddenly said, “I also want” along she pulls her mum and walks towards her dad. When she got her ice cream, she enjoyed it and there were chocolate ice cream all over her mouth.
Later on the little girl asked her dad, “daddy do you love me?”. Then daddy says, “of course sweetie, daddy loves you”. The little boy then asks, “how about me daddy? Do you love me?” and the dad replies “of course son, I wont forget you, I love you too.” And the boy starts to giggle. Suddenly the little girl asked, “daddy do you love mummy?” Daddy then walked towards his wife and held her hand, and went on one knee and said, “of course I do, and this is how I purposed to your mummy.” The wife was so shy that she said, “we are in public now.” The husband then got up and kissed his wife. The daughter went “Eee… mummy and daddy kissing” while the son said, “what is mummy and daddy doing? I also want” and started to giggle again.
After that, they kept walking around, the son walks few steps and then falls down. Due to that, the dad carried him and walked. Even while he’s being carried, his hands are still put together.

This is a wonderful story that I heard on november 6 2009 which made me smile.
You may not understand why, but there's a reason to it. =)

Ps: this is not 100% exact, just a summary.

No comments: