Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Penang Trip Part 1

I had a short trip to Penang with my friends on the 15th of December. Well they are from Penang, so it was like going back to their homes for them and holiday for me... Haha... There were total 6 of us in the car, imagine the long journey back. I was lucky to sit infront cause i cant sit behind for long journeys... i'll feel nausea, so yeah... the other 4 cramped back there. But it's okay because those 4 behind are skinny people. People always say, let the fat one sit infront, "raise hand".


Sabrina, Jon and I

When we reached, Sabrina had to go over to her good friend's house for dinner, his mum is cooking...=) home cooked food which i hardly get.

So yeah i followed her, since im staying with her and there's no one home. After dinner we met up with Randy, James and Jon. They brought me to this place, i cant remember the name but it's a nice place. You can eat, drink beer or just sit on those chairs and enjoy the sound of the waves and the wind blowing towards you.


Sabrina and Randy

James & Jonathan

He's the most spontaneous one when it comes to taking pictures.



Me and my darling... you know you love me... xoxo =)

Jon & I

There will be part 2 when i get my pictures from Randy. =)

1 comment:

kennhyn said...

what is ur favourite beer?