Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sick Christmas

It's been sometime since i updated my blog. Well i've been waiting for my pictures from people so yeah... and sometimes its so irritating to upload pics here.

Anyways christmas is near... i mean in 2 days but i'm sick! Gosh i am suffering from flu and cough which makes me feel weak and my head heavy. Yesterday i went to get Christmas gifts, it was horrible to force my body to move but after a while i felt better. Now i'm at mamak with a few friends waiting for our other friends to finish work then we gonna have our "pot luck". i drank limau panas and now i'm sweating... which i think its good... sweat it all out.. hee hee...

but its really really hot!

just now when i was eating a little i could barely taste anything... now i feel a little difficult in breathing due to my block nose. I really hope that i recover asap or at least feel slightly better for christmas. =)

That's about it, how you guys have a wonderful and blessed christmas.

and pls ar.. dont take christmas as a reason to club. =)

2 comments:

Leonard said...

hope the telfast D can help speed up the recovery. *smile*

and for cough ..i still think PeiPaKao is still the best..

Get Well Soon n Merry Christmas

waise said...

blessed christmas!