Saturday, March 28, 2009

I want a new life.

Time passes no matter what we do, we cant turn back time,
Everyday, we look for something new in life,
Even if its the same routine, we still look.

But as for me, i feel like life is full of sadness,
Even though i laugh at times,
To me, that's just pleasure for few seconds.
Life is full of suffering, stress, and worries

I always look for something new everyday,
hopefully something that can change my life
or my perspective of life.
Sigh, i really hope things would change for me. =)


PS: Dont tell me to look at those who have no food to eat, etc and all... it's different, if so, then compare me with those who are filthy rich but committed suicide.

2 comments:

suang yiing said...

cheer up dear !
I know I cant help anything
wish you will meet someone/something make you happy :)

Linnie said...

Hey babe,
We yearn for something better everyday. Someday, we'll wake up and find everything different. Take your God given days as it comes :) He always suprise us when it's most unexpected.

Love