Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Highlights

It has been some time! HEhe... been really busy and lazy to update too.. Haha.. oh well... here are some highlights of what has been going on.

Other than assignments, worries, stress at EVERYWHERE... nothing much been happening.
I've been more committed to Help's CF which i think is good la... and erm... 
Easter is coming! Help's Cf is doing something for easter this friday so please do come! It's FREE!

Date: 10th April 2009 (Friday)
Time: 1pm to 2.30pm
Venue: Help University College Theatrette

So please do come! This is not for christians only so all are welcome! =)


Okay other than that... just a lil bit of what happened today so far. 

Woke up, feeling darn tired but today was the Film Festival thing so i was pretty excited cause i get to watch all the videos made by my classmates. So get ready and left home to catch a cab. When i got a cab, i entered and did my stuff such as arrange my butt to the seat, put my bag aside and so on. While i was doing that i realise the cab driver keep looking at me. First from the front mirror then he turned his head back. I was pretty intimidated that time until he said "I ingat you mat salleh."

Phewww...

Haha reached college, went for the film festival. I would say overall the "Snapping Turtles" did a great job! =)

A few people told me that the video that my friends and i made was pretty touching. I was happy when they said that. At least our last minute hardwork efforts didn't go to waste. 

After the film festival, Shimron and i went to HP tower to have lunch. While i was waiting for my food, i was looking around. I then suddenly caught this guy looking back at me. So i stared at him (well that's what i usually do la, when i catch ppl looking i usually stare back and USUALLY they would look away.) But surprisingly this guy stared back at me... i kept staring and he stared back and he didn't look away! I lost this round =(

Now i'm at the Ministry's House waiting for the drama rehersal and at the same time doing abit of assignment hehe...

I'll be back for more updates! =)

No comments: