Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Horror!

This week, since my holidays begun, I've been getting involved with horror stories which i am freaked out about. It's probably going to take another few months for me to recover from this.

Usually even at 4am, i am able to walk to the kitchen or around the house without feeling horrified.
Now since all this stories are in my head, my imagination has became active. First it was one night, 2am-4am, in the car, talking about ghost stories with Wai Kit. Dammit so freaking scary! Then after that, the next night, was on the phone with Clement, talked about this too... at least Tuesday i manage to get a break from it. Today, i went to watch "Coming Soon" with Jenn Ming, Isaac, Gavin, Sze Mun, and another 2 friends of Gavin and Sze Mun which i forgot. I apologize, i'm very bad with names. =P

So yeah... now when i go to the kitchen, or whatsoever i feel so horrified! I cant even be in the dark now, i even sleep with the table lamp switched on. =( Just gotta be patient and wait for few more months then it'll be gone.

While posting this, the images of the movie is running in my head... ahhhhh =(

No comments: