Saturday, August 23, 2008

my holidays

Since i finished my finals, i had fever, then got admitted. So basically i didnt really have many holidays. Furthermore, my intake was on the 13 of August (while i was in the hospital). So since i got discharged, ive been going out. However i'm supposed to stay at home and rest more according to the doctor. But knowing me i cant do that! Haha so i enjoyed my last few days of holidays by going out with friends. IT doesnt matter to yum cha or what, as long i'm out of the house! Lets see, this week.... i didn't really go out, except for Tuesday, i went to college to enrol my subjects and Wed had classes. Thursday i had class at 8 but i didnt go cause lazy haha... but in the evening i went out
I went out with Farid to bangsar to just lepak... had our maggi goreng then went for shopping. Bought my hair dye... gonna dye it this colour, but i doubt it'll turn out this nice haha like duh!

Anyways after that we went jalan abit more and went to my bookstore. Met up with Edmund for a while, we were talking about the results coming out and stuff... gosh that moment was horrifying. Anyways after that went to baskin robbins, chat abit then headed home. While we were on the way home, Farid and i were talking about ghosts haha... ok i shall say no more about that... scared.
So yes... that's day 1... day 2 of my holiday, i went to watch movie! After getting the good new about my results i need to go out and celebrate a little man!

So the next day i went to watch movie with Justin, we watch "Death Race" and i would say its a pretty nice movie. Well i liked it. =) i really did! It's pretty good, you guys should go catch it


After the movie, we headed to bangsar for dinner. Went to fish and chips and i like my pasta... tasted really good. Either that or i was hungry haha... his pasta was good too. Anyways after eating we went to visit my girlfriend. Supposed to teman her at work but i was supposed to buy a jacket as well. So we went to little black book. I ended up buying more than i should. Lol... Here are some pics of me playing around.


I saw the sunglasses so i tried them for fun haha...
dint get them dont worry. =)
Later on in the car i cam whored a lil, i on Justin's car light so i supposed the cars everywhere cud see us haha... =p



So then after that i went home. I bought a jacket, a purse and a skirt today! Gosh i need to work more... so broke now... =/ Of course every girl wh en they head home they go to the room and try on their new stuff...:p not sure if every girl does it but i do! Hahah..



and no its not my room.

















No comments: