Monday, August 18, 2008

sick days

Never knew that getting denggi is so horrible. My symptoms were vomiting... well not sure if its cause of the denggi or my gastric, but it sure hurts. I could barely sit up, everytime i sit up on the bed or couch i'll start feeling giddy and need to lie back down. My fever kept going up and down for 3 days until on Tuesday night when my fever went up to 39.1.... my mom decided to get me admitted. I remember i blacked out few times and i could barely walk.

So yeah reached to the hospital, the nurse checked my temperature and put me on drip. This is the first time in life i experience so many needles. I had to take blood everyday... even the nurse said kesian. Anyway the first day at the hospital, Ser Minh, Ed and Sean Ooi came to visit... we just chat and stuff.. they are really funny people... haha... and so thoughtful of my mother in law to call... *hints to end*.

Then on Friday night my YF friends came.. (Li San, Ying ying, Winston, and Ben NG) they prayed over me. =) Sunday was the day i was discharged... my dear KLBS came to my hse bringing roti canai... haha i was craving to eat tht, actually i craved to eat many types of food... the food that i cant eat. Like now... i feel like eating mcds hahah.. i think i even dreamt abt eating KFC. But sadly it was just a dream... now im lying here feeling really restless and tired... i couldnt stand for long too... gosh this feeling sucks...

Another thing is my intake was aug 13
i wonder if i still can register now... i hope i can... =(. Gotta head to coll one of these days to settle.....
Other than me getting sick... i've been a little upset... personal problems haiz hopefully it'll go away soon. thats all for now..

No comments: