Sunday, August 10, 2008

SIck

Great... when exam is finally over, i'm here suffering from high fever. Some of you may be wondering... "aren't you sick? what are you doing blogging?".. well i cant be sleeping forever. Besides i'm sick of sleeping, i feel that sleeping doesn't make me feel any better at all... instead worse. Oh yes thanks Mike for the sms... =) Yea i've gone through so much at once, it was suffocating... i suffered for 2 weeks then when exams are finally over i had a terrible break down. But life goes on so yeah... =) May seem hard now but will be better later. So my psychologist and my "boyfriend" you guys know who you are... *hint hint* and know what you guys should do since you guys are on holiday! Hehe...

GOsh i hope i get well asap i wanna head to college to do some stuff...

Now what i'm sick i feel like eating alot of food that i'm not supposed to eat or drink. I feel like drinking juices, eating french toast, eating pizza, drinking something cold... ahhh... i hope i get well soon. My temperature was 37.5 and dropped to 36.8. Hopefull it doesn't go back up.. Ahh my head hurts.... =/ Thats abt it for now... tata...

No comments: