Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stupid taxi driver

Gosh... on tuesday, i was leaving for salsa. I was walking up that short hill when i saw a cab stopped there. No idea what was it doing there but you cant just simply stop there. So i opened the door and told him my destination. He said METER PLUS 2 Bucks... i was like wth? NO?

So i continued walking... before i turn to my left he honked me. I looked back, i saw him calling me so i went. He asked me to get in so i did... While on the way there, he drove really fast... i dont know what was his problem... if he was trying to scare me, he failed cause i've sat in faster cars before.

When i reached at my destination, the meter showed 6 bucks. I gave him 10. Then he said he has no change, only 2 bucks... i was like whatever la... i know he was trying to con me but i cant do anything because he's the driver and he's a man! So better safe than sorry i just took the blady 2 bucks and headed for salsa.

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Poor dear bumped into such sucky Cab Drivers.

Well, today i juz encounter one which is rather nice and he told me there's NICE CAb drivers, there' 50/50 ones and there's sucky ones.

and he told me he believe he's a nice one because he got good looking sons and he start showing me pictures of the sons.. and true enuf they look like movie stars.