Monday, September 15, 2008

What a monday...

I had class at 2pm today, but i was forced to wake up at 830am because i had to go to the hospital. I was having such a nice dream ya know? Anyways my mum and i left the house at around 10am. Went there, had my blood test. While waiting for the results, i went to print my assignment, then went to get some groceries at TMC. While i was at TMC i thought i saw a guy, really familiar looking. I think he's Evan's friend... well i think haha. After that we headed back to the hospital and headed to college. Waited for Nelson in the lab, then went to print his stuff and went to play foos. First time in my life i play foos till i sweat. =.=

Oh well went for class. Class wasnt boring today because we had some videos to watch. Really nice haha... i kinda enjoy intro to design. After class i went to bangsar, to window shop. I was looking for a bigger bag actually... but couldn't find any that i like with a reasonable price. =( But i did buy something haha... o gosh gotta save money and eat less now.

After that i headed to work, it was a really cold day, i was shivering in the shop, so i went to see Minh, her shop is warmer. I was there for pretty long. When i went back, Rajev suddenly came, what a surprise to see him... =) Good to see you Jev. OH yes and he said that guard was waiting outside of the shop for very long. Shit la im gonna get scolding soon so i shall stop all that.

After work i waited for cab. Oh gosh, and guess what? I bumped into that same driver... the one that watches tv while driving, stupid freak. Luckily he didn't accept me in cause i wouldnt wanna be in his car. While waiting... and waiting... and waiting... this fat lady suddenly cut my line, blady bitch. In my mind i was hoping that she would get bang by car or something. But of course, i calmed down and just prayed. Thank God, just when a cab is coming she looked away. When the cab stopped she was about to take the cab, what a bitch right? Blady fat bitch... ahh i feel so annoyed. But luckily i was faster hehe... so yeah now im back home and i have class at 8am tomoro... zzz. That's all for now... =)

No comments: