Monday, September 29, 2008

Well it wasnt really long since i woke up at 2pm. I remember how i woke up too, thanks to that emo boy Edmund I was in my dreamland, i cant remember what i dreamt about but i can assure you that it was a good dream. So our conversastion was like this:


J: What you want?

E: Hi emo girl, sleeping ar?

J: Ya..

E: Omg pig la you, got miss me or not?

J: Misss...

E: Eh wake up la i want to talk to you

J: Talk la

E: Eh tonight you want to go out or not?

J: Cannot la i got assignments and all to do.

E: Aiyo you arr... are you going back to sleep?

J: YEsss
E: Terrible la you...


then the rest i cant remember, but i know there was a bye from both of us. haha.


So yeah, i finally woke up later on, had my brunch or lunch. Tried to go online but unfortunately i couldnt. Something was wrong with the connection i suppose? Then got ready to go church. While i was in the shower, my mom said we are going to the hospital, my grandmother wanted to see her 4 sons. So i quickly showered and we rushed to the hospital. She told them what she wanted to and we just sat at the hospital later. While sititng and just waiting, i chit chatted with 2 of my cousins, Vivian and Kit Fung. We talked about stuff and took songs from the phones and even cam whored a little.
Later on went home and waited for Evan.

No comments: