Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Area Magazine

Okay this was really random, i was just on my way to Spinky when this guy came up to me. To ask me some stuff and bla bla bla...then later on i bumped into Arthur and Abu. So i greet them and chat chat a little. Suddenly Arthur said he wants my picture... i was like "huh?"

Since i'm a nice friend (haha) i let him take. At first when Abu said it's for a magazine i didn't believe. I mean for what? Okay i admit, i suck in posing (im shy okay!). Furthermore it was at the hallway, where everyone is passing by. I felt a little uncomfortable though.
Then few days later, one of my friend told me he saw me in the magazine. I asked what mag and he asid Area Magazine. It's a free mag that only around The Curve, DJ or DU area are available i think. So my friend took the picture of the magazine and sent it to me.




No comments: