Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stresss....x3

When i realise i have alot of assignments, and a quiz to catch up on, i stressed. The best part was i tried to calm down and not stress about it. How great the next morning when i woke up my mom kept nagging and nagging and nagging till i couldn't take it anymore. I broke down in silence, and tried to be calm then went back to sleep. Later on when i got up i was feeling a lil depressed. The worst part was on Thursday 9 of oct, my grandmother passed away in the morning. That added pressure on me that i broke down again. I dont know if i were crying because of stress? or was it because of my grandmother? I think its both. All i had in mind that time was "shit... i have so many assignments and all, but i have to mourn, how am i gonna do this?" But i dont have a choice do i? So went to college to do my quiz and had lunch at Bangsar village(Nelson's bday). After lunch i went to see my pet monkey for a while before i headed home.

Now... back to the topic, STRESSS....

I have 6 assignments to due by this coming Friday. But IF i can drop LLS, then there'll only be 2 assignments to due by this coming Friday. O God, please make it possible for me to drop *PRAYS*. Well tomoro i'll be going to college to check... HOPEFULLY i can drop. Sigh... I have my reasons why i wanna drop so don't question me.

No comments: