Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun Tuesday

My Tuesdays are not usually fun. Well maybe it's because i have to wake up darn early for class. I had class at 8am this morning, and as usual, i was late. =p i left my house at 8.15am. At first i wanted to skip cause i woke up at 7.45am and i thought i couldnt make it. But my mom suggested to just go for it, so i did. When i reached coll, it was 45 minutes late. I met Si Yan outside of class and i was asking her if i should go in. She said just go in, at first i didn't feel that it will be nice to enter class at that time, but she said it's alright. Knowing me, i will feel darn guilty if i skip that class, so i just went in and thank God she didn't say anything.
Class ended early because my lecturer taught the wrong chapter. This morning she was supposed to cover chapter 13 and 14, but she started off with 14 first. And 14 has pretty much of 13 so she let us out early. Jia Liang, Nelson, Christine, Reshma and i decided to go bangsar for breakfast. We had either Nirwana or Devis in mind. However when we reach there, they were closed for Deepavali. One of them then suggested to go hartamas, we went to Old Town. I wasnt feeling very hungry then so i ate very little. After that we went to this restaurant like few shops away. They basically serve burgers like Ramli burgers just that it's more expensive. I like that restaurant, because it has many mirrors... haha!
After eating we headed back to college. We were 30 minutes early so we headed to DSA at wisma to foos. Nelson and i foosed at this table that was "cacat". LAzy to explain how it was, but it was screwed up, anyhow we did have fun. =) Then we headed to class and sat behind, while there are presentations at the front. Obviously we didn't pay much attention, but talked alot and i think we talked a little too loud. =p





Nelson being the typical him.


Me, trying to be lala


The girls that kept laughing for dono what reason
I think she's cute.
Me, Nelson
After our class, i went to eat lunch with the girls... excluding Nelson =p. We had a good time talking and laughing and teasing Sandra (winks to Sandra). After that i went for my survey for Nescafe and i got my RM100! =p

No comments: