Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Puchong

My free lance office is at Puchong, this was my second time there. The first time, i had really nice friends that were willing to send me ALL THE WAY to Puchong. Not knowing the way they wouldn't mind finding. Thanks guys =).

Anyways i was told to take U70 bus to Puchong and stop opposite ioi mall. So i did, but gosh i do not know why the bus stop at somewhere near Pasar Seni. Basically everyone has to get down then go back up again on the same bus. Well at first i didnt know so i stood somewhere and waited for another bus. While waiting this fella talked to me, he said hi. So like duh any girl would just ignore. Then i walk further away to look out for bus. Scary as it is, that guy approached me. He said some stuff la and erm chatted with me a little. Later on he asked for my number and stuff. I didn't give my number, but i took down his. He's from somewhere i forgot, i think Africa, but i was really intimidated. I was stupid enough to give him my real email address, because i was too scared till my brain couldnt fake one. He begged me to call him but i said i'll msg him. Until today i dont bother. HEhe he then added me on msn and facebook. I'm really scared of him right now. Oh well later on he asked me for a drink but i said i was in rush, he didnt believe. So i said i am waiting for the bus then he left me alone. I was so scared that i called my friend.

Later on went on the bus, and about 20 to 30 minutes later i reached Puchong. Went for a short briefing and my darling cousin gave me a ride back to bangsar. Then went to Fish and co for a while and erm later on went out for supper around 11 to 12.

No comments: