Monday, January 12, 2009

KM 31

Okay i'm so freaked out about this movie that i dont even dare to put the cover(picture) the movie here.

Dammit, the movie was so stressful, well for me at least. During the movie a few times i kept feeling stress and i had this feeling that i needed a break from the movie. The only time you can relax and watch the movie is never. Not for me at least. Damn horrifying!

But i would say overall is a movie worth watching. The storyline is pretty interesting and its different from those usual horror movies we watch. I would rate this movie 9/10 for a horror movie.

After this movie, i kept imagining stuff and i was more sensitive to sounds. While my friend and i walking out of the mall to the parking lot, there's a auto sliding door. When i heard the door slide, i told my friend, "omg that sounded like the voice in the movie". He then stopped walking and stared at me and laughed a lil saying "to me it sounded like a normal sliding door". Gosh guess i was really thinking too much and got paranoid but can't blame me... hopefully i can sleep tonight. =(.

No comments: