Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pretty Timetable

This semester is definately going to be more hectic than the previous semester. Come to think about it, last semester was pretty chilling for me since i only took 3 subjects. I had so much time to go out, yum cha at night, clubbing, basically i went out a lot. And because of that, i slack at my work... haha.

This semester, i'm taking 5 subjects because of LAN. My timetable damn cantik:

Monday
10 - 12am - ad copyrighting
2 - 4pm - Public Relations
4 - 6pm - The Movies

Tuesday
12 - 1.30pm - Moral studies
4 - 6pm - info tech

Wednesday
8 - 9.30am - Moral Studies (this one damn nice la, come all the way for 1 class)

Thursday
8 - 930am - ad copyrighting
4 - 5.30pm - the movies
(Freaking 6.5 hours of break)

Friday
8 - 9.30am - PR
4 - 6pm - info tech
(Same goes here)

See the breaks i have! What in the world am i gonna do on especially Thurs and Fri? I'm not gonna go home cause it's gonna cost me. What to do... any suggestions?

1 comment:

Leonard said...

So nice of you to post up your schedule. But the bad thing is... not I know when to ask u out.. and You cant find any excuse or bluff me u've got classes d.. Muahahahaha