Monday, January 19, 2009

Pressure.

I've been going through this shit since few years back, but i'm still not able get used to it. How long must i go through this? I really wonder if this shit is a short term or long term suffering.
People at the age of 18 to 20 plus are already stressed and pressured about their education, but yet shits would happen and add more pressure on us. I really dont know how much more time i need to get used to this. I feel unhappy with this life i'm living in, sometimes i really wonder will all this be over, and i dont mean end of the world over, but more like end of a life of sadness and hello to the life of happiness. Who am i trying to kid? this is Life, & Life involves suffering, sadness, stress, pressure and pain.
Sigh, i feel so confused right now, my situation now is so upsetting that i just feel like i wanna run away, because crying would not solve any problem.

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Listen to Paramore's Pressure..

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry..i knw this aint helping out.

Anyway u can always talk to me.. Cheers !