Sunday, January 11, 2009

A new year, hopefully a new life.

Last year 2008, life was pretty tough for me. Though i had friends around, but i was stress about something else. Other than studies, assignments, it was guys. Some are assholes, and some are just not meant to be. But i'm not upset about it, cause this is part of life. I always think that if we are not meant to be, then we are not and i'm okay with it.
What stressed me most was things going on in my home. I'm not really having problem at home, is just that i dont know why, last year i did not like staying at home. I always wanted to get out, i dont feel peaceful being at home.
This year 2009, hopefully that will change and things will be better. I really hope to be more focused in the things i wanna achieve.

For those who had a horrible year in 2008, hope you have a better one this year. =)

No comments: