Sunday, July 20, 2008

17/7/08

When i woke up, i was really blur. I was basically half asleep and half awake. My alarm clock woke me up a little and knowing me, i'll go back to sleep. Thank goodness my mom woke me up. I even forgot it was my birthday when i got up, until my mom reminded me. That's how blur i was. I felt so lazy to wake up seriously, but i promised my darling Ser Minh that i will go to class. =) See Minh i listen to u... *wink*. Speaking about her, she called me in the morning.


Me: Hello
Minh: Hi darling
Me: Hi
Minh: Happy birthday
Me: Thank you
Minh: how come you wake up so early one? (It was 8.30am)
Me: Don't we have Human Com?
Minh: I know, can wake up at 9 ma
Me: That's the time i should leave la.
Minh: Haha... ok see late
Me: Ok bye

My mom offered to send me down to the bus stop, but i saw many people queueing for cab so i told her to send me to LRT instead. I took the LRT to bangsar and got a cab from there. Overall i was 30 minutes late. Went into class and sat next to my darling Minh. As i walk passed her to my seat she looked at me with that sweet and cute smile of hers and wished me happy birthday again, i said thanks again and was supposed to give a small touch on the face but that touch was a little too hard?Oopsss.. hahaa..
As i sat down, she suddenly gave me flowers. Awwww so sweet of her... i really didn't expect anything at all that day. So i said thanks again for dont know how many times and hugsssss..
It was 1 red rose and 4 white. She said "when the red rose dies, the white ones will blossom".







Here's the picture. I took from the top.




Later on after class, i had lunch with them. After lunch i went to spinky and i met up with Chew, Praviin and all. I was playing pool when Loong suddenly called me. He asked me to go to the front entrance later. After we hung up, i was thinking isn't he sick? So i continued playing pool and i kept smilling at Praviin. Whenever i finish one shot, i loook at him he'll smile at me. SO naturally i smiled. There must be something about his face that makes me laugh. So yeah then i headed to main entrance, and i got into the car. Aww... there were a bouquet of white roses.



Then we just sat in the car and chit chat till almost class time. Headed back to spinky to see my Rui Qi but she went to DSA, zzzzzzzzz so anyways we went to DSA. Met up with her and Shaun and Rui Qi's "boyfriend" and other people la. She gave me cup cakes, those cup cakes are pretty tasty. Haha... so yeah went to class. While i was in class with my Ser Minh and her Edmund, =.= we took some pictures too! Let me show you.


SEEE!!! Hahaha the left side is Edmund+Minh's hand, the other is mine and hers. =) We were watching movie and it was so boring!


After class, i saw Rui Qi and gang outside of their class, they just finished too i guess. They were taking pictures, since to some of them it was their last day. I'll post some of the pictures here later on, as my internet is really really slow right now. So yeah after that i had some shooting with MJ, Jenn Ming and Jian Sern? Ok i forgot how to spell your name. =p. But yeah we had fun, we did stupid stuff and then took more pics. Went home after that and that's it! =) One of my best birthdays. =)

No comments: