Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DEad Tired

I'm so so so tired!!! It all started yesterday 8th july 2007. I went to class, slept for 4 hours only i think cause i couldnt sleep. Woke up early, but missed class. The worst thing was there were many people queueing for cabs but there are only 2/6 cabs passed by. Gosh cause of that i was darn late.

Then normal la... college... I kissed Ser Minh on the cheek *hints to EDmund*

Went for SALSA. Been 3 weeks since i last went and yeap finally IM BACK!

It was so tiring, the fact that i already dint get enough sleep the night before i have to exercise in the night.

When i reached home i quickly took my shower and took Pharmaton. I was too tired but i cant sleep cuz i had to study for exams. Had 2 cups of coffee and yeap i can still sleep. Haha...

Today had another 4 hours of sleep, after class waiting for Hsien Loong & Shaun for the harddisk and yes i finally got it. Later on went to catch cab but same thing, many people, few cabs. Sigh oh well waited in college for a while then Jack sent me to bangsar, met up with mom and now im home. Im home feeling damn sleepy and tired. Restless.

Today is my dad's birthday, Happy birthday! =)

No comments: