Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday at Somo

11/7/08




Was really excited about this day cause i get to meet up with my dear KLBS and my darlings. I was supposed to be there at 9, however i took a nap and overslept. It was 9 when i woke up thank goodness Jason called me up haha. First time im able to get ready in just 30 minutes. SO yeah reached there, they started bising cause im late. Hehe... so all we did was chit chat, drink, cam whore and smoke (not me though).





Tiffany, Charis and me


Radiance and Jun Jie




Jackson


Maxter... was drunk




Kah Jin and Evan


This time i was really drunk until i couldn't remember much. But i remember Radiance helped me.. thanks Radiance! And of course im sure KLBS and other people that were there helped me too. Thanks you guys so much.... i really love you guys. =)
And thanks Tiff for the pictures! =)

No comments: