Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mike's birthday

Ok let me start from the time i woke up.
All i remember is i was damn tired this morning. I remember i even heard music in my dream (music = alarm).
After that Hsian Loong woke me up. I cancelled the call, few mins later he asked if im awake via sms. Haha it's so amazing that i could reply perfectly when i'm half dead. I replied 5 minutes, and 5 minutes later he called again. Lol i didn't expect another call actually. So yeah i got up, wait i didn't get up, but my mind was awake. I was thinking of asking my mom permission to skip class. So i did and she started lecturing me! I really wanted to sleep already, i was darn tired but she kept talking and talking and talking and some how i just fell asleep. Then later on i woke up at 10am. Forced myself up because i had a meeting just now. This meeting i HAVE to go because the night before i was like nagging everyone to be at the meeting.
So got up, got ready and headed to college. Reached, met up with Hsian Loong and Rui Qi at Alis and met a few new people. Then after that headed to spinky for foosball. While waiting for the time to pass we just chit chat and walk around and the next thing we know it's almost 2pm. So went on with the meeting and bla bla then headed to work. At work wasnt that bad today because i was making something. But i was and am supposed to be studying. I have quiz real soon omgosh i'm so worried now! Ahhh.. I really must start studying.
After work i waiting for my "darling" to pick me up. (So late la u) then headed to michael's house to celebrate his birthday. I dont know many people there though but there were some people that i've already met before so it wasnt too bad. I know people will say make new friends and all.... but i'm a shy person! SO yeah anywayssss we just sat there talked ate blowed cake and tadha! Haha we went home. I'm so tired actually and i have to attend church tomoro morning for amazing race.(i'm not participating just helping out). So yeap that's about it.
Happy Birthday Mike, although is past 12 but oh well... =)

No comments: