Friday, June 27, 2008

CF

Today i went to cf again, well this is my second time.
They kinda asked who's new to stand up but i didn't cuz it was my second time! haha..
Here are some pictures, they had a pastor to speak today, Paster Rose i think. =p






After cf i met up with Michael to pass him the keys to the shop, at the same time we hung out with Aili, Sharon and Boon Wei. We were pretty lifeless, after they ate we went to KPD E to just hang out and chit chat. Although we were just talking but it was fun because they are pretty funny and fun to be with.

Sharon, Aili and Michael.



Boon Wei and Sharon

KPD E is pretty empty on Fridays.


After that i went to MCDS and i met up with my juniors from high school, Emily and Deborah.


Emily


Well i did not take a picture of her but this is her pretty picture that was sent to me.



So yeah it was some time since we saw each other so we kinda sat and chatted a little. They were telling me about their life and it just reminds me of those days. =)
I had been craving for chocolate sundae since last night and yeap i got it! Got my sundae and headed to Whimsical Articles.
Went to visit Michael and at the same time hope can study. Well i did manage to read a little. (Better than nothing at all)
After that reading i decided to go home, was kinda tired. When i reaached home i took my shower and ate my dinner. Now i am supposed to do my assignments! (Human Communication and Marketing). Thank God i've done my business and thanks to those hardworking friends of mine that gave me a due date to complete the assignment. (Sarah). =)
Gosh i've been wanting to watch my drama's on crunchyroll but now a days they take FOREVER to buffer and i have no idea why!
Oh well going now byebye! =)

No comments: