Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Presentation that contains 0 marks

Gosh! I'm so bored! Im at work now and im dead bored! I feel guilty cause i didnt study today and my exams are pretty near!

Like usual, i plan to wake up at 10 am to study before i head to college, but in the end i woke up at 11. =,=

So i got up, head to the lap top and checked something. Today i had a presentation that i'm supposed to talk about someone i admire, and guess what this presentation has no marks! anyways Like duh i planned to talk about BoA, but when i entered the class, everyone started talking about their parents, mom, dad, sister, teacher and so on. Then i was thinking if i talked about someone i knew it would be easier cause i know that person. So i changed my topic to my church leader and also my accounts lecturer in high school.
Wanna read the speech i made? well it's roughly like this:

"Good afternoon to my fellow friends and Mr Murali, erm... the person that i admire most is my ex tuition teacher who is also my church leader. He came from a very poor family and worked all the way to what he is today. He teach tuition as part time last time while studying, but he didn't do very well and he was really upset. That moment he felt very down until one day.... he got a calling from God. He met a girl who is now his wife and now he's doing pretty good. What i admire about him is his patience, knowing that we people now a days arent very patient. There was once a boy who came to our church, and his father found out about it and went to my church leader and yelled at him, all my church leader did was pause for a moment and said hi how are you with a smile. The boy's parent got shocked and from then onwards he allowed his son to go to church."

I think that's roughly about it. You see how great it can be when we are nice to people? But some people take our kindness for granted, ive experienced it before and yeap i just hate that person now. =)

Anywyas after my presentation, i just sat there and listened to the rest about the people they admire. There's this guy, he went up to the front, spoke a little and asked if he could wait a moment. Murali told him to take his time, the guy went back to his place. After other people's turn, that guy raised his hand up and went up to the front continuing from where he left. No wonder he needed time, because his great mom is now in the hospital and is about to die. I feel pity for him. =( I hope no matter what happens to his mom he'll stay strong. I think that he's strong enough to talk about her knowing how sad it is.

So yeah after class omgosh it was pouring cats and dogs. So heavy! My friend bought me Sundae! Cause i asked for it hahaha thanks Evan! And Wayne sent me to work.., thanks Wayne! We are both equal now! haha! So anyways here i am now at work, dead bored so updating my blog haha.. hmm... my supervisor is sitting at the counter with her lap top while im using my manager's. Well she's not in so i guess i can use it now. =)

Alright i better go before my manager comes in! Tata!

No comments: