Saturday, June 14, 2008

So called study

Today, woke up feeling damn sleepy and tired. But had to get up for work, so i forced myself up and got myself ready. Reached to work... i had the semangatness to study. Studied for a while until some customers came in... then after a while i lost my concentration. Sat, stoned and waited for Michael so i could go have my lunch. While waiting, this bitchy customer came in and walked straight to the t-shirts section. She asked her daughter if she liked the shirt and the daughter said she wants big shirts. Instead of asking for our assistance, she look for the shirt herself like as if she works there. Even though you know how we set or put our stuff is rude to do it yourself woman! So anyways when i was writing the resit for her and stuff and putting the stuff into the bag, she took it from me and did it herself! Woman where's your manners? Oh well while she was walking out of the shop she was mumbling to her daughter. Ahh i cant stand her and her face! Looked so damn lansi. Then later on Mike came and i told him everything about that woman. Went out to eat at rocky's... gosh my prawn mee took some time to come cause she forgot my order. At that moment i felt so guilty eating out. I'm supposed to buy back!

Anyways went back to the shop after lunch, stoned there. Ahhh i felt so tired today and sleepy and bored. I had the urge to buy star bucks too! But i dint thank goodness! While i was at work, my mom called, scolding me about my phone bill. It totaled up to RM 116 i think and i had 940 smses! OMG!!! I might be changing back to prepaid and i think i would prefer that too. Oh well after my shift i wanted to go mcds to study, i walked all the way there but in the end i had to come back to the shop cause mcd is full! I went to FOS after putting my stuff in the shop. Saw 2 shirts i like but i dint bring my money, so i mafan michael to bring it down for me. Thanks Mike! Hehe so yeah then headed to grandma's place and took a nap while waiting for my brother and mother. Grandma's birthday hehe, after dinner lepak abit now i'm home! I'm supposed to be studying but i'll study soon! haha!

No comments: