Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back to church!

Before i explain further about my topic above, let me start from the time i woke up.


So basically i got up this morning by my phone alarm, snoozed my alarm, went back to sleep, it went on and on until 9am. I had to wake up cause of work. =(


So yeah, got up, showered, got ready, and rushed off to work.


I was 10 minutes late and i was told to not be late anymore. I am sure she was abit pissed but oh well i really tried my best to rush? Can't help it if im tired right? Anyways went to work, work was boring like usual. After work went to eat at Canadian's pizza with my psychologist and my flirt. hehe...





Food werent here yet


Waiting for food, when the food came i was too busy eating till i forgot to take picture. =p


So yeah after dinner, i went to church! Yf... after dont know how many weeks or months since i went yf. They had play and everything, so yeah enjoyed it and stuff. After YF i took some pictures with the VINYLS. Sadly the only vinyls that were present were the 3 of us. Haha.

Li San And i

Ben and Li San

Me and Ben

So yeah that's about it! =)


No comments: