Monday, June 2, 2008

A Sunday

Ok yesterday, i woke up at 11am. Was supposed to wake up at 9am cause i have church. My mom even woke me up, but knowing me i went back to sleep. =p.

Anyways when i got up, gosh i felt so so tired, my body felt so weak and i dont know why. I didn't even have appetite to eat breakfast. It's like you're too tired to eat? But of course i did not skip breakfast, i cant afford to. After breakfast i sat infront of this computer, wanting to go online but mom was using the line. =.=

While waiting for her, i did my assignment, and smsed my friend for a while. Finally when she was done i grab the line and went online. I painted my nails at the same time, at first was pink, but something happened so it came off! Ahh it's so depressing when that happens. But now it's blue hehe...

Oh well chat chat chat and music all the way until 4pm, i went to get ready for church. Got ready and everything then headed to church! On the way to church, my sister and i cam whored. Well you must have the mood! So here are some pictures of us cam whoring.








Ok then we reached to church, had the usual mass and headed to dinner! Ate at Capri again. It seems like we go there almost every Sunday and this time the chef gave more noodles and i couldn't finish! After dinner we went TMC to get some stuff, got everything we need and headed home! As soon as i came home, i came straight to the computer. I forgot what i did after that, but i remember i was chatting. Then i had a good lecture from my Dear Friend. =) I appreciate the things he has said to me although it was a little harsh but yeah thanks Nel! =)


After that i had a 3 hour conversation with my little brother on the phone. Gosh we can go on talking. We talked from 11pm to 2 am haha great my phone bill! My mom's going to kill me end of this month! Anyways after that i suddenly felt like blogging again. I have another blog that's dead. I know i should continue from there but i felt like doing a brand new one. =) Yeap so that's about it! Sorry if this bored you... see ya!

No comments: