Thursday, June 19, 2008

exams EXAMS exams!

Ahhh... i'm so so tired of reading already! I have marketing (last paper) tomoro but i jjust cant read anymore. I tried, i forced myself to read but i couldnt concentrate!!
Other than that, human com was horrible!! it was so so tough! Ahh God bless me... =(

Anyways because i skipped lunch, after exam we went KFC to eat. While going back to main block, going on the bus, i saw an idiot. Oh well nothing i can do about it, not like i can make him disappear.

While we were on the way going back to main block, this guy came to sit next to me, and he accidentally hit his head. The sound was really loud, OUCH! I feel his pain.

So we went back to main block and headed to KFC. ORdered our food, and then we started cam whoring! Haha.. Waise, Mj and i.




Orange shirt - Waise, Black top - me, black shirt - Mj
Didnt know MJ is such a poser as well haha!
Anyways after all this cam whoring i went to MCDS to study and i tel u i couldnt concentrate at all! I do not know why either.. Maybe i'm just tired of reading. On the way back i went to FOS to get some shirts, they are really cheap! RM 17 for 1 and RM 26 for 2. After all is not a bad top so mind as well get them since i feel like i dont have enough clothes. =p
YEaps thats about it! And michael, i have something for u..... *wink wink* hahahah!

No comments: