Monday, June 23, 2008

Got pranked by facial expression.

Oh my gosh! I got so scared when my marks wasn't on the sheet of paper posted on the board. The moment i didnt see my student ID after looking at it 3 times, i quickly went to look for MR Murali. Thank goodness i found him and told him about it, he went to check in the office. I was waiting outside, when he suddenly came out and give me the look. I don tknow how to explain the look but the expression he showed on the face seemed like a bad news. This is how the conversation was:
Mr Murali comes out from the office and stares at Joanna
Mr Murali: YOU.... (and continues giving the look)
Joanna: oh my gosh why are you looking at me like that?
Mr Murali: You got....
Joanna: Oh my gosh stop looking at me like that
Mr Murali: you got...*censor* (and gave me a smile)....okay?
Joanna: oh my gosh you gave me that stare i thought i failed!
Mr Murali: okay?
Joanna: yeap thanks sir...
-THE END-
Marketing and Business are yet to come, so scared!! Gotta pray hard now!

No comments: