Wednesday, June 11, 2008

my eyes!

I woke up, feeling so tired and lazy to get up, not to forget i had salsa last night. I remember last night my class mate danced so fast and kept spinning me my gosh. My legs were like dying! Anyways i had to wake up, no more sleeping cause i had to print out some stuff for business. Got up, dressed up, went to college, printed the stuff out, saw Sarah and Ah Teik while walking to class. Had business class and BREAK! Ate KFC and met with my girlfriend then lepak in the lab. Saw some idiot then went to meet up with my other friends at Spinky. Gosh i feel so lazy to type today haha. Anyhow 330 i had human com class and i had presentation. I think it went okay, i mean at least there were responds from the students? After class went to mcds and studied again. Gosh i was so tired that i could only read 1 chapter and i forced myself to study. I seriously didn't feel like studying at all actually but oh well.

After studying wanted to go get colour contacts, rechecked my eyes and omygoodness!!

Before:
Right - 175, astigue - 50
Left - 125, astigue - 75

Now:
Right - 175, astigue - 125
Left - 150, astigue - 150

omg i was so shocked. How can my power increase in less than half year? =(

Oh well i bought blue, grey and brown! =)

Now im home, just listened to Suki's songs... gosh ive been listening to it since i got it. Everyday without fail. i just love it?

No comments: