Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Tuesday

Like usual, Tuesdays i have classes until 3.30, then i'll head to mid valley to hang out and have my dinner before i head to the studio. But today, there's something different. =)

No class! Haha! My Marketing and Business lecturer is getting married so he's gone for this whole week! But of course i wont be free for the whole week as i have to prepare myself for mid term and i have other classes on Wednesday and Thursday. Sometimes it's good to take a few subjects with the same lecturer. =)

Anyway so what i did today instead was wake up, eat, go online, watch drama (supposed to be studying) but i woke up at around 2, so got kinda lazy. Around 4pm, i took my shower and got ready to leave the house. I then took the cab and left to mid valley. My goodness, the driver suddenly stopped in the middle of mid valley, i mean somewhere before the entrance and told me he has to go to the toilet and asked if he could drop me here. I was like HUH? He also asked me to wait for him but i was like no way! I thought it wasn't that far so i decided to walk, but great! It wasnt that near either. Reached there, called Naz, he was still doing his hair so i walked abit here and there. I saw this shop called something Asia, it sells erm i dont know how to explain but go check it out! It's pretty cheap, they're having sale i guess. Even a card that cost RM2.50 has 50% off. It's opposite cut above in mid valley so yeah check it out!

When my friend was done, we headed to Kim Gary's to eat. Naz and i had a long conversation, and talked about many stuff. Btw, i tried this boiled coke with ginger. My friend said it's good for cough so i tried it out since i wont boil coke myself. Haha to be honest, it tasted pretty good. Not as bad as i expected and i suppose it did help my cough a lil. After all that eating, chatting and smoking (not me) we headed to the studio. Today we learnt a new move which is pretty different, and usually after Salsa my legs will ache or something but surprisingly tonight im okay! Just when i was about to leave the studio to go downstairs, my younger brother called telling me how worried he is and all about his paper tomoro, i did all i could to make him feel better. Gosh that moment i had this strange feeling, like i'm worried about him i guess? I dont know how to explain but yeah i tried to comfort him, hope it helped.

Oh yes, before i came home i went to eat at a mamak nearby. Gosh their service is horrible! Knowing that their memory isnt good they still refuse to write down our orders. They think they can remember everything we've ordered, but later on they can come back and ask us what did we order. Cause of that, some of our food came late. So annoying!


Anyways here are some pictures of the people from the studio, and at mamak.





Anyway i came home, and i went straight to my computer. Suddenly my phone rang. Guess who was it? My mom! She didn't know i was home haha... then i heard my sister talking on the other side so i assumed she's still awake. I ran to the room to give her a big big kiss! Hahaha i dont know why i did that but i just did it la. So now im here telling you my story! Hehe

That's about it, sorry if i bored you guys! Nights!

No comments: