Monday, June 9, 2008

Exams are near!

Omygosh, my mid term is like in 7 days time and im not even half done! GOsh gotta really study study study. So far I've only completed 2 topics/7 for human com, 1/4 for Marketing and Business. God bless me.


Anyways this morning i went to college by 11am just for business meeting. But in the end we hardly talk much about it. When i reached there i met up with my group members (Teik Lye, Sarah, Edmund, Ser Minh, Chi chi and Vivien). Chi chi and Vivien didn't come for meeting today. Anyways they were hungry so we headed to KFC. While deciding where to eat, they suggested KFC cause they sounded like they wanna eat there. However, when we reached there, all they ordered was cheesy wedges, infact only 1 person bought and the rest share. So much of KFC?


Teik Lye was acting a little awkward today. He said he didn't have enough sleep or something but the things he say i tell you gosh!!! Crazyyy... It's like he's talking to himself and talking crap and it was really funny. I've never seen him like that, well i don't usually hang with him haha.

After all the eating finally we headed back college to "discuss". Our discussion was like what? 5 to 10 minutes if we exclude Teik Lye's nonsense. Finally done! Called Kumar and met up with him at spinky! Hehe... was a really boring day. The reason why i stayed in college so long was because i had to get my "pure" pen drive from Jun jie. (Thanks jun jie!) Anyways played foosball and had a good massage from Kumar, Laven and Amir. (Thanks guys!) Haha... hmm... AFter that my friend msged me and asked if i want to study together with her, i planned to study at MCD so i asked her to come along. She agreed so i waited for her till 3.30pm. While looking for parking at mcd's her brother suddenly called to tell that he's done. Great, we didn't even start studying yet and she has to go. =(. Nvm we shall study on wednesday ok Carmen! =)


So i reached Mcd's and Mike called to asked if he can come disturb me a little. Knowing me, so nice =p i said okay. So they came, the moment the appeared i couldn't study until they left. But i'm not blaming them or anything, i do enjoy their company. Thanks guys! =) Anyways we cam whored a little.

Michael
Kevin Me
Anyways they teman me for like 1 hour to 2 and went back. That's when i started studying. Studied like what? 1 chapter? Gosh so much to readd! =( Anyways after finishing that 1 chapter i came back home. Oh another good news for me, my msn messenger is working finally! Haha that's all tata!

1 comment:

Ifiction said...

Sounds like you like to write :)
I have accidentally stumbled on your blog.
My name is Alex and i am co founder of http://fictionthis.com
I thought you just might like the site we are developing.
Check out our site and blog all comments are welcome regards,

Alex@fictionthis.com