Wednesday, June 25, 2008

White Rose

Today class was usual, after class around 430 to 5pm, Waise, Ser Minh, Edmund and i sat at the upper foyer. Just chilling, when Teik Lye appeared. We were just sitting and talking about random stuff. Suddenly Bern and his sister appeared. His sister gave teik lye a rose, i only saw purple flowers at first. When i saw the white rose, my eyes widened. Teik Lye was about to do something that'll kill the flower so i quickly take it from him. Sadly to say, i couldn't... he moved too fast, then i whined and yay i got it! Hahaa... gosh the moment the white rose was in my hands, i looked at it and smiled. I couldn't stop smilling, i felt so happy for that moment and i do not know why. It's like as if white rose makes me smile naturally. I started taking pictures of it. After that we all left, when i was in the cab, i kept looking at the rose and smiled again. Gosh i'm like some crazy woman haha... I came home, looked for a vase, but i couldnt find one so used a bottle hehe...






No comments: