Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Job Interview

Today i had a job interview... free lance. I got chosen, but i'm not sure if they'll still want me if i cant work at the place they've chosen for me. Well all i got to do is just pray! =)

Anyways darn tiring... woke up at 10 i think, got ready and stuff... i curled my hair with the curl tong, and sprayed some Loreal thingy la... it makes my hair hard a little but the curl doesnt stay long. i did it by 12 something, and now my hair is straight! Oh yes before the interview i met up with Michael and KEvin for lunch at Devi's corner bangsar. After lunch we headed straight to Pusat Damansara, it was raining lightly when we reached there. Met up with Ivy and other friends of Ivy and KEvin. The instructor was late so we went to Ali's to sit and yum cha first. Omgosh i walked under the rain 3 times. Dont like the feeling. Anyways went for interview, at first i was damn nervous. There were many people when we reached there, slowly it was our turn to go into the meeting room if that's what you call it. =P. Anyways before we entered and sat down, they snapped our pictures. After that they asked us to introduce ourselves by telling our name, age, what are we doing now and job experience. Out of 9 of us, only 4 of us got selected. I guess they choose us based on our job experience. Oh well the thing is dont know whether they'll still keep me or not.

After the interview i went to mcds to study, while studying Kevin called because it's very jam so he came to lepak with me. Lepak until around 8pm then he left. I studied a little more then left Mcds. While walking to lucky garden, i went into guardian to look for something that'll help keep my curls till i wash them off. I asked the staffs there but they know nothing. So i didn't buy anything anyway. Later got a cab and left to home.

That's about it!

No comments: