Thursday, July 31, 2008

30/7/08

Today i went to college because i thought i should go since it's the last week before finals. So yeah i left my house at 10.45 am and wow miracle, i manage to reach to class on time. Saw that Edmund... so yeah we just did some work, and chatted with my girlfriend Ser Minh.

After class we went to check our final results before finals. I didn't do very well, therefore i gotta work hard for finals... however im not doing so. =( AFter that we went to BZ cafe to eat. AS usual i ordered my chinese fried rice, no vegetable, + chilli padi-asing. Before i could finish my sentence, the waiter finished it for me. Haha... while waiting for food, i was a little bored so i started taking pictures! Haha im so predictable that Sarah said "she's gonna post it on her blog."











My darling, looking so sweet and adorable as always.







Edmund, looking emo... emo king!







Teik Lye, hmm what to say? Sarcastic as usual, always insult me only.







Sarah, cute and funny.





Anyways after eating, we went to collect our docket. After that i headed to work, well that's all for today.





***********************************************************************************



31/07/08



When i woke up, i was darn tired to get my body off the bed and head to the showers, therefore i went back to sleep. Haha basically i skipped my morning human com class and planned to go for the tutorial later. I woke up around 11, had my breakfast, watched my show "it started with a kiss 2" i love that series. AFter that i headed to the showers, luckily i was only changing when my darling called, She said she's not going to tutorial so i also lazy la. Instead i continue watching my drama then later on went to Mcds to study.

I had this for my lunch! It's actually spicy beef foldover, wrong packaging haha.



STudying human com... so hardworking eh? =p (think only studied 1 chapter =p)

I tell u ar,,, i write until no space to write ady.

Anyways after that went to see my darling Ser Minh at work, =) teman her till 9.30pm and now i'm home! Came home, felt like sweating so i danced and yeap sweating feels good when you're unhappy, stress, or angry. So that's about it!

No comments: