Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday at Murni

Last night (16/7/08) after work Michael (my psychologist) picked me up to Murni to celebrate my birthday. It was really nice of him to bring me out. =) So yeah went there and met up with Kevin (my flirt)i tried their dishes, Roti Hawaii was really good! =) Unfortunately, i forgot to take the picture of it before it was eaten up by me. Later on they Kevin ordered lou shu fan, and honestly it wasnt that great. Later on we ordered one new dish, new to us =) Pizza Dragon. I didn't really like it though, still prefered roti hawaii. hehe...




After eating and chatting they wanted to sing to me but i really didn't want it. I was nagging them to lets leave but they refused. Thank Goodness my dear friend called, and we talked for pretty long. Mike and KEv cant sing to me when i'm busy on the phone so yeah. =) We talk talk talk and talk till i went to the car. On the way home i was still talking, haha... reached home and went online for a while. I was so darn sleepy, and later on i fell asleep. =)


Lou shu fan

Roti Hawaii... after i ate it haha... =P

No comments: